Sandra Thompson is Bienville Family Clinic Employee of the Quarter, 1st Quarter
Sandra is a Registered Medical Assistant who serves in the front office/patient intake/checkout areas at Bienville Family Clinic. She earned her degree at Ayers Career College in Shreveport, La. Sandra has over 20 years of experience in the health care field. She joined the team at Bienville Family Clinic in 2012. Sandra is a native of Gibsland, and is the proud mother of four children. Her passion is to help people and to make a difference in their lives. Sandra enjoys traveling, shopping, and listening to music. She recently attended the 2015 National Association of Rural Health Clinic’s Spring Institute in San Antonio, Texas. The Institute is a concentrated training program for Rural Health Clinic staff.
Sandra was chosen as employee of the quarter, as she is consistently willing to learn new information and skills, and to assist with any task brought to her attention. She has a pleasant personality, and goes above and beyond the call in performing her duties. The people of Arcadia and our clinic service area are very fortunate to have Sandra serving in our clinic, and the administration and staff of Bienville Family Clinic, are fortunate to have Sandra as a part of our team.
Congratulations to Sandra Thompson, 1st Quarter 2015 Employee of the Quarter.
Other Clinic News
- Telehealth Collaborative Earns 2019 National Award
- Jonesboro State Bank Pledge 10 Grant Awarded to BFC!
- Federal Department of Transportation Driver Medical Exams Available at Bienville
- Cardiac Science Powerheart AEDs Placed In Service at Bienville Family Clinic . .
- Jennifer Ellis is 2014 3rd Qtr. Employee of the Quarter
- BFC Practitioner Certified for Commercial Driver's License Physicals
- Crystal Rabo of Simsboro Takes Helm as BFC Revenue Cycle Manager . . .
- Bienville Family Clinic HIPAA Notice
- March Is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month!
- Bienville Family Clinic Adds Patient Transportation Van
- Louisiana Confirms Second Flu-Related Pediatric Death