BFC Practitioner Certified for Commercial Driver's License Physicals
Bienville Family Clinic Nurse Practitioner William K. "Will" Johnson is a registered Medical Examiner on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners. Johnson holds professional credentials to perform physical exams for truck and bus drivers, in accordance with Federal Regulations.
Please make an appointment today to see Will for Commercial Driver’s License Physicals--and for your other healthcare needs!!!
Bienville Family Clinic, 1175 Pine Street, Suite 100 Arcadia. Next to Bienville Medical Center.
Call 263-7970 today for an appointment.
Other Clinic News
- Bienville Family Clinic Employee Passes Registered Medical Assistant Exam
- Jonesboro State Bank Pledge 10 Grant Awarded to BFC!
- Sandra Thompson is Bienville Family Clinic Employee of the Quarter, 1st Quarter
- Federal Department of Transportation Driver Medical Exams Available at Bienville
- Cardiac Science Powerheart AEDs Placed In Service at Bienville Family Clinic . .
- Jennifer Ellis is 2014 3rd Qtr. Employee of the Quarter
- Crystal Rabo of Simsboro Takes Helm as BFC Revenue Cycle Manager . . .
- Bienville Family Clinic HIPAA Notice
- March Is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month!
- Bienville Family Clinic Adds Patient Transportation Van
- Louisiana Confirms Second Flu-Related Pediatric Death