Jennifer Ellis is 2014 3rd Qtr. Employee of the Quarter
Bienville Family Clinic News Release
From: Randy D. McKinney, Clinic Administrator
Subject: Employee of the Quarter Announcement
29 September 2014
Randy McKinney, Bienville Family Clinic Administrator, announces BFC Employee of the Quarter, 3rd Quarter 2014, Jennifer Ellis, R.N.
Jennifer Ellis has 9 years of nursing experience. She received her Associate’s Degree in Nursing from Louisiana Tech University. In addition, Jennifer has a Bachelor’s Degree in Applied and Natural Science from Louisiana Tech University (2005). She has 3 years of experience in ICU and step-down Units, and 5 Years of experience in Home Health. Jennifer came to Bienville Family Clinic from Magnolia Home Health in 2013.
She is married to Brandon Ellis and they have two children. Christian, age 5 and Tayler, age 8. Jennifer enjoys running and spending time with her children. She is a member of the Arcadia Service Club.
Jennifer was chosen as employee of the quarter, as she is consistently willing to assist in clinical areas with any task brought to her attention. She goes above and beyond the call in performing her duties. The people of Arcadia and our clinic service area are very fortunate to have Jennifer leading in the support of their clinical care, and we, the administration and staff of Bienville Family Clinic, are fortunate to have Jennifer as a part of our team.
Congratulations to Jennifer Ellis, R.N.—3rd Quarter 2014 Employee of the Quarter.
Other Clinic News
- Telehealth Collaborative Earns 2019 National Award
- Jonesboro State Bank Pledge 10 Grant Awarded to BFC!
- Sandra Thompson is Bienville Family Clinic Employee of the Quarter, 1st Quarter
- Federal Department of Transportation Driver Medical Exams Available at Bienville
- Cardiac Science Powerheart AEDs Placed In Service at Bienville Family Clinic . .
- BFC Practitioner Certified for Commercial Driver's License Physicals
- Crystal Rabo of Simsboro Takes Helm as BFC Revenue Cycle Manager . . .
- Bienville Family Clinic HIPAA Notice
- March Is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month!
- Bienville Family Clinic Adds Patient Transportation Van
- Louisiana Confirms Second Flu-Related Pediatric Death